Programme Manager (24934)
Our client works with well-known manufacturers across the world and specialise in pioneering and developing cutting-edge technology from concept to mass production.
They are looking for a dynamic and robust programme manager to join their growing team of world-class technologists. This new position has arisen out of the rapid growth and success of the company, and their extensive and growing number of customer projects.
They are looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting. You will need to be able to play a significant role in a highly skilled team, prioritising activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
- Customer facing and customer management (experience >5 years)
- Driving projects and programmes to time, cost and quality targets (experience >5 years)
- Introducing new products to market (experience ideally for the mechatronics, microelectronics or other high-tech markets)
- Drive a multi-disciplinary programme engineering team
- Co-ordinating technical teams
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 1st or 2.1 class degree in an engineering discipline
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals including mechanical, electronic, control and software elements
- Minimum of 5 years delivering successful projects, ideally with experience of introducing new products into market
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and presenting confidently
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
- Good customer facing skills
- Good understanding of project, risk management and customer management
- Robust & resilient character
- Able to travel to Asia on a frequent basis
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.