Embedded C Control Systems (24980)
A chance to join one of Cambridge’s fastest growing companies. If you’re looking for a challenging role, where you can make full use of your control theory experience then read on.
Precision is absolutely vital in this robotic systems role. You will be expected to enjoy applying your experience of accurate feedback control and signal processing to bring a deeper understanding of robot control dynamics and kinematics.
As the Embedded C Control System Engineer you will have an outstanding technical degree from a well-known and respected university. Since then your commercial experience provides the evidence of your abilities in the following areas:
- Strong theoretical and practical experience of feedback control systems
- Exceptional embedded C experience and understanding of safety critical design
- A broad understanding of software engineering fundamentals and best practice
- Fluency in either MATLAB or Numeric Python for algorithm prototyping and/or data analysis
- Ability to independently analyse complex electro-mechanical systems
- A good understanding of how software interacts with electronics
- A team player
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Cambridge company focused on making a difference for millions of people.
Keywords: Control Systems, Embedded C, Safety Critical, Mechatronics, Robotics, Software systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.