DevOps Engineer (25025)
This forward-thinking tech start-up has put together the majority of their core team to build, develop and implement a technology platform to provide secure cloud tools. They are keen to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer to make a significant contribution in deployment and operations of their products. This will include implementation of CI / CD pipelines, architecting services and workflows, and overall cloud platform administration.
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps including Azure and Kubernetes.
- Design and implementation of alerts for production systems.
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud cost engineering, and architecting services for efficient use.
- Experience with security would be desirable.
- Experience with scripting languages for automation (Python or Bash).
- Further knowledge of Helm, customer-centric CI / CD pipelines, chaos engineering would be desirable.
This start-up was founded by industry veterans with key expertise in security. They are looking to apply blockchain technologies to provide trustworthiness on a scalable platform. At this time, they are looking for expertise and technical leadership. In return, they provide an excellent remuneration package.
Keywords: Helm managed Kubernetes, Python, Cloud, DevSecOps, Azure, Chaos Engineering
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.