Technology Marketing Specialist (25038)
Join a leading technology startup, specialists in innovation, who work with some of the world’s top technology companies. This is a role for an energetic and flexible marketing specialist, with commercial experience of a technology company’s marketing and/or product management, to join a successful startup and grow with the company.
The role will involve implementing the marketing plan, handling events, social and digital media marketing, and public relations, as both organiser and evangelist. You will work with the management team, meet with partner companies, and assist the sales and product management teams.
You will have:
- A numerate degree from a good university
- Commercial marketing and/or product management experience in a software, electronics, or other high-tech engineering company
- A clear track record of directly bringing in revenue for the business, meeting goals in a timely fashion
- Creativity and lateral thinking ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Additional experience of engineering consultancy and/or intellectual property (IP, including patents) would be an asset. Business travel within Europe will be part of the role, a few days per month.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.