Engineering Consultant (25073)
Do you have experience with model-based design? Our client are looking for an experienced engineer who can leaverage their skills in C, C++, MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow to provide advanced code generation solutions. This is your chance to collaborate with very bright, passionate people, contributing to software products that make a real difference.
With an excellent degree from a top-tier university (and ideally a PhD) in Engineering or Science you will also have extensive commercial experience including:
- Experience with using Simulink and Stateflow for controls, signal processing or software development
- Experience with embedded controls or signal processing software development and related technologies including one or more of the following: High integrity applications (DO-178, ISO 26262 or similar)
- Signal processing
- Verification and validation techniques
- Strong desire and ability to work with customers and turn their needs into actionable plans
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, both with customers and internal
- Strong customer facing skills
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with ability to multi-task based upon frequently changing business opportunities and external demands
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.