Electronics Inventor (25200)
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer with a track record of coming up with new ideas? This could be your opportunity to create novel breakthroughs in technology and products, using your extensive in electronics to help in establishing potential new areas for projects with a challenging electronics element.
You will have:
- A strong academic background (a top degree from a leading university)
- An excellent Electronic Engineering experience
- A track record of innovation success
- The ability to communicate technical subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An interest in mentoring and developing junior engineers to enable successful delegation of technical project tasks
Key skills: Electronics, Innovation, Technical Authority
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.