Software Test Engineer (25248)
- Work on truly innovative projects in an ambitious company with a dynamic technology roadmap.
- Be rewarded with an excellent compensation package as well as career support.
- Work with bright, technical people.
- Have an impact on building applications for healthcare.
- Have a good work-life balance – flexible working arrangements possible (company puts value in the people).
- Good location – central Cambridge, parking available if you drive, within 2 miles from the train station.
What are they looking for?
- A Software Test Engineer to contribute to the development of scientific hardware instruments and associated cloud services.
- Responsibilities will include: debugging software; developing software tests; determine test strategies; collaborate and contribute to the wider engineering team.
Interested? Show us:
- Prior experience working on mobile platforms (Android, iOS or Windows).
- Experience in software testing of cloud applications.
- Designing and developing automated test cases.
- Hands-on experience with white-box and black-box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
For additional brownie points, any experience with the following is desirable:
- Software testing on IoT sensors or M2M controls.
- Experience with ISO9001 or ISO13485.
- Penetration testing.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take their extensive software test experience and apply their knowledge on a challenging range of projects within a multidisciplinary company.
Keywords: Instrumentation, Medical / Healthcare Applications, Automated Test, Cloud / Mobile, Start-up
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.