Electronics Engineer (25258)
This is an excellent opportunity to be in at the beginning of a re-design of a product that has an existing proof of concept. The re-design will utilising the latest ARM processors to create this scalable high-speed processing platform. A new hardware team is being created here in Cambridge to tackle this task. In support of this the company has moved its headquarters here.
As an Electronics Engineer you will have good experience developing networked, high-speed systems. This will be combined with a solid engineering design background and a degree from a world leading university.
Further, in your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Creating board level designs, schematic capture (Cadence) and an understanding of PCB layout
- Excellent knowledge of ARM, Intel or AMD processors (32/64bit CPUs)
- Good working knowledge of network technology, especially WAN or Cloud systems
- Experience of high-speed interfaces (e.g. USB3, PCI Express, 10G Ethernet)
- A good understanding of power and signal integrity analysis and related tools
- Hardware board bring up and fault-finding at system level
- Design for manufacturing and design for test
You will join a small team of friendly, dedicated engineers working in a modern, welcoming work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Cambridge based company creating a range of high-speed yet low-power processing systems.
Apply now or alternatively contact us to find out about other vacancies in this new team.
Keywords: Electronics Engineer, Hardware Engineer, server class systems, high-speed application processors, multiple high-speed interfaces, DfM, DfT, JTAG, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.