Senior Electronics Engineer (25259)
This start-up is about to embark on their second generation of their product. It’s an exciting re-design utilising latest ARM processors in their scalable high-speed processing platform. They are building a new hardware team to work together on this, having gained substantial investment earlier this year.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will have good experience developing networked, high speed systems. This will be combined with a solid engineering design background and a degree from a world leading university.
Further, in your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Excellent knowledge of ARM, Intel or AMD processors (32/64bit CPUs)
- Previous experience in the design of scalable and failure tolerant systems
- Good working knowledge of network technology, especially WAN or Cloud systems
- Creating board level designs, schematic capture (Cadence) and an understanding of PCB layout
- Experience of high-speed interfaces (e.g. USB3, PCI Express, 10G Ethernet)
- A good understanding of power and signal integrity analysis and related tools
- Exposure to compliance testing experience (FCC, CE, UL)
- Hardware board bring up and fault-finding at system level
- Design for manufacturing and design for test
You will join a small team of friendly, dedicated engineers working in a modern, welcoming work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Cambridge based company creating a range of high-speed yet low-power processing systems.
Apply now or alternatively contact us to find out about other vacancies in this new team.
Keywords: Senior Electronics Engineer, Hardware Engineer, server class systems, high-speed application processors, multiple high-speed interfaces, DfM, DfT, JTAG, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.