Senior Software Engineer (25315)
Want to help build the next generation of streaming players? Do you have extensive experience in embedded Linux development and integration? This could be your next challenge, working for a successful, international company with an R&D hub in Cambridge.
- 10+ years of relevant software development experience.
- In-depth understanding of Linux, tools, libraries and open source development.
- Extensive experience with C++/OOD.
- Extensive experience with performance and resource utilization tooling, and optimizations.
- Ability to architect, implement, and test systems for performance.
- Proven track record of success with embedded system development projects.
- Ability to accurately estimate software tasks and work to schedule.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, or equivalent engineering experience.
You will be given responsibility for optimizing system performance and resource utilization from the architectural level down to the low-level implementation.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.