Software Engineer, embedded Linux, C++, and C# (25322)
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer with excellent coding skills in C++ or C#? If so, this may be your chance to join a world-renowned company and work on a variety of short, interesting projects involving the development of data acquisition and streaming systems. You would be collaborating with a talented and enthusiastic team of like-minded colleagues, within a fascinating application area that’s a veritable cornucopia of exciting high performance engineering.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you would be involved in the full software development life cycle, contributing to the design and implementation, testing and delivery of software, as well as maintaining and supporting clients. This would be a good opportunity to add new skills and technologies to your portfolio since each project would require a particular mix of techniques and technologies, some of which would be new to the company and would need to be understood and applied to the problem in hand.
If you are an engineer who likes to see devices come alive through your efforts, then this may be a role well worth some consideration.
- A 1st or 2.1 in Computer Science or other applicable subject from a leading university
- Demonstrable ability to create well-structured and readable code in either C++ or C#
- Full right to work in the UK without time limit or restriction
- Experience of developing applications for Windows or Linux (preferably embedded)
- Interfacing with hardware to acquire data
- An understanding of threading and inter-process communication
- Data analysis
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.