Electronics Technician (25427)
Our client’s high-value innovative scientific instrumentation products are used globally. They are currently looking for a Technician to join their growing team to assemble and test instruments and PCBs.
The ideal candidate will have experience of assembly and troubleshooting of precision high-cost instruments, incorporating electronics and complex sensors.
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in test and manufacturing of high tech electronics and sensor systems.
- Good surface mount soldering skills and assembly of PCBs.
- Ability to interpret circuit diagrams and mechanical drawings.
- Practical skills with hand and power tools, displaying manual dexterity and co-ordination.
- Competence with Word and Excel for documentation and reporting of results.
- Ability to maintain component stocks in the lab in an orderly manner.
The role offers excellent scope to rapidly develop your existing skills across a wide range of areas, working as part of the team of electronics engineers, systems engineers and mechanical engineers with the potential to travel to installation sites. The use of your own transport (car, motorbike) is helpful.
Keywords: PCB assembly, test, soldering, crimp tools, prototypes, circuit diagrams, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.