Applied Machine Learning Research Scientist (25507)
Based at their Cambridge office and working with renowned academic experts and their own world-class scientific team, the Applied Machine Learning Research Scientist will build models based on convolutional neural networks for computer vision. These technologies will provide key understandings that underpin human behaviour within real-time situations.
- Demonstrable project experience (commercial or PhD / postdoc) of using machine learning for unsupervised learning techniques (ideally convolutional neural networks and computer vision).
- Experience using one or more of the following machine learning tools (Theano, Caffe, Tensorflow, or Torch).
- Applied experience in software development using C, C++, Python, Scala, or Java.
- 1st or 2.1 degree in maths, computer science or similar from a top ranked university.
- Experience with complex Open Source development projects would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this venture capital backed company as they look to grow. On offer, as well as interesting work, there is an excellent remunerations package including a wide range of benefits.
Keywords: Machine Learning, Unsupervised, Models, Decision-Making / Behaviour, Python, C++, C, Java, Scala, Maths, Tensorflow, Torch, Theano, Caffe, Computer Vision
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.