Mathematical Engineering Trainer (25529)
Do you have an engineering background and keen to use your strong communication skills? Have you thought about teaching but feel that you have more to contribute in the industry sector (than education)?
We are looking for a Mathematical Engineering Trainer to join this Cambridge based team. Key aspects will include delivering product training courses and preparing course material, as well as demonstrating product features.
- A 1st or 2.1 in Engineering, Aerospace or similar (will also have A*/A in Maths and Physics at A-level or similar).
- Subsequent project experience (either relevant professional working experience or through a Masters / PhD) in mathematical engineering.
- Modelling tools experience using Simulink for controls, further exposure to MATLAB would be desirable.
- Good communication skills including experience in presenting technical work, demonstrating to a technical audience and / or teaching in a technical area.
- Further experience in C, C++, or embedded technologies would be beneficial.
Due to some of the clients and their work, application preference is for British citizens in the UK who can get security clearance. There is also a requirement for travel which could be 25 – 50% of the time depending on projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this supportive company and be rewarded with an excellent remunerations package.
Keywords: Training, Maths Engineering, Aerospace / Industry, Simulink, Control Theory
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.