IC Design Lead (25535)
Are you an experienced IC Design Engineer with a track record in FPGA and ASIC development? This role would take your career to the next level, adding Team Leadership responsibilities to your already-impressive portfolio of achievement. This leadership aspect is combined with involvement through all stages of the design process from requirements to verification, so no need to miss out on the fun of hands-on development.
You would be joining a successful technology company who develop leading-edge consumer connectivity hardware and associated embedded software for international clients, working with a team of likeminded expert engineers, and applying your skills and judgment to ensure optimal quality and performance from the end product.
You should be able to demonstrate expertise in most of the following skills and attributes:
- A good degree in electronics or similarly applicable subject from a good university
- ARC CPUs, video codecs, USB, SoC, NoC, LINT, and SVA
- Layout skills, RTL level design with Verilog or VHDL, and synthesis with Design Compiler
- Low power design, Static Timing Analysis (STA) tools, and System Design Constraints (SDC) generation and debugging
- Tapeout experience (12nm and below)
- Able to lead a team, providing technical guidance, and mentoring junior members of the team
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits packages and is located in a convenient location in Cambridge with easy transport links.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Cambridge, Consumer Electronics, ASIC, FPGA, Verilog, VHDL, Team Lead.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.