Java Developer (25547)
This company’s main application is written in Java, and they are adding a new Web interface to their instrumentation products. They seek a developer with some real commercial experience in Java (8 onwards) and exposure to web technologies.
The role requires a broad range of software knowledge throughout the software development lifecycle from Java UI across to the latest Web technologies. You will be a bright engineer with an excellent technical degree from a world-leading university with a significant level of commercial experience including:
- Strong Java 8 (or later) language and library skills including collections
- Good knowledge and experience of developing with web technologies
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design and multithreaded software
- Exposure to source control tools (SVN or Git)
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems e.g. Jira
An exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to work on sniffer technology for detecting trace amounts of substances. Specific knowledge of the product area isn’t required. Based outside the M25 in Surrey, this established company offers the chance to be involved fully in their product development.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.