Test Engineer (25563)
A great opportunity to take a lead role in developing test strategies within this successful small company in central Cambridge. The existing software team develop an app and cloud platform which connect to low-cost, low-power wearable devices (designed by their hardware and embedded software teams). This new role will give the applicant the variety and scope that many test roles can’t offer, allowing you to use your experience and skill to add real value to a great product suite.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate all of the following:
- Experience in developing and implementing iOS and Android app test procedures
- Experience in designing and executing cloud services tests (Azure or AWS)
- Experience of working with low-power hardware devices
- Ability to bring their enthusiasm for robust quality and testing strategies
- Excellent organisational skills, ensuring version control and bug tracking processes are actioned
- Strong communication skills, producing clear documentation as well as liaising directly with colleagues including software, hardware and embedded software engineers
This is a great chance to progress your career within this ambitious and collaborative company.
The role attracts a competitive salary and good benefits package.
Keywords: IoT, Wearable Devices, Team Lead, QA, Automated Test, iOS, Android, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Git, Hardware, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.