Digital Innovation Business Developer (25574)
Originally founded in Cambridge and now with offices across the globe, this technical powerhouse of product innovation is expanding their business development team to exploit the in-house expertise and innovation found within the company's engineering teams. They are experts in providing disruptive platforms for digital services including those for IoT, wireless technologies and connected devices.
As a Business Developer, you'll take a leading role in identifying potential clients, building up relationships, and creating sales opportunities. This will include client management and contract negotiations. You'll be a key point of contact for developing strategies and overseeing threats and opportunities for digital innovation technologies, and raise awareness when needed to establish cutting-edge market-driven services.
Projects are varied and have in the past included: entire robotic automation systems; and healthcare devoted applications.
* Track record of business development within innovative digital services for technology-driven solutions.
* Experience with high-value contract negotiations based on engineering expertise and technology know-how.
* Excellent communication skills including formal presentations and client-relationship building.
* Additional experience with scaled cloud services, IoT connectivity or AI driven technology would be desirable.
* Degree in engineering, physics or similar; post-graduate commercial qualifications or MBA would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this world leading company. You'll join a small focused team within the company, that collaborates and represents a strong, world-class engineering group. You'll be given room to develop your career with them, and be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package.
Keywords: IoT, Digital Services, Innovation, Engineering, Connectivity, Business Development, Sales, Client Relationship
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.