Senior Business Developer Consumer Products (25577)
This high tech business that focused on the audio, wearable, gaming, wellness and sports & fitness sectors, are currently looking for a Senior Business Developer who can identify and convert new clients as well as develop existing client accounts. This will involve working as part of a dynamic team of other business developers, programme and technical leads and together presenting the best and most relevant proposals to clients, as well as working as part of the broader business development team to plan strategic growth of the overall business.
You will be an experienced business development or product management professional who has demonstrated commercial impact and ability to successfully generate and close business. This will be evidenced by your:
- Passion for technology
- Proven ability and track record of success in growing and developing accounts within the Consumer sector
- Experience of creating products consumers buy and which are sold in volume
- Experience working in a technology based product environment – an ability to work well with technologists including software engineers (embedded and server), mechanical designers, electronics engineers as well as mathematicians and physicists
- Connected system experience - you will have worked on wirelessly connected systems
- Professional services experience - either through working for a professional services company, or through engaging with technology/engineering focussed professional services organisations
- Technical background e.g. technical education and/or experience in a technical product development environment
- Contract negotiation experience
- Account management experience
Naturally this role would be well-rewarded in terms of salary, and the company provide a comprehensive benefits package. With a broad remit and technical scope this could be just the move that will take your career to the next level.
Keywords: Business Development, Consumer Products/Technology Engineering
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.