Junior Software Engineer (25596)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Software Engineer with some experience where, as well as working on interesting and challenging projects, you will be given tailored guidance and support.
If you are for a logical thinker who can use your science, engineering or mathematical background to analyse and solve software design challenges across various development projects then this could be the role you have been looking for.
In return, you will have:
- A good 2:1 or above honours degree in Computer science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Good C++ / C#, preferably with some understanding or a willingness to learn embedded and desktop or mobile programming.
- Some experience of developing software for at least one or more of; Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS or for embedded devices.
- Other useful experience could be:
- Some experience of real time operating systems: e.g. FreeRTOS, WindRiver, QNX, Windows Embedded or similar.
- Experience of, or an interest in, mobile and embedded platforms, kernel mode software, device drivers, 3D graphics, Bluetooth, networking, SPI, I2C and serial communications.
- Experience with cloud Web Services, such as Microsoft Azure.
- Some experience with software engineering tools, such as issue trackers and source code control.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.