Senior Cloud Engineer (25606)
Reporting directly to the CTO, the Senior Cloud Engineer will take technical lead of designing and building highly robust, reliable and scaleable cloud infrastructure to deliver an innovative data platform accessed by companies in multiple industry sectors. This start-up has high ambitions to provide access to secured sensitive data from individuals to enable medical and healthcare companies to deliver market driven products.
Key responsibilities for this role will include: Design and build of infrastructure based on cross-functional requirements; Engage with vendors to evaluate new technologies relevant for this platform; Test infrastructure and assess risk; Provide technical input into IT security; Technical troubleshooting.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Extensive experience in DevOps ideally with exposure to a start-up environment.
- Technical experience and demonstrable projects in:
- Programming in mainstream languages (Python, Java, C++)
- Cloud technologies including AWS CloudFormation and Both.
- Broader DevOps tools including Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Extensive knowledge of computer networks, TCP/IP and HTTP protocols, firewalls, stack layering and application gateways.
- Experience with an Agile working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this well-funded young company (pre-series A) as they take their defining steps and be part of their ambitious plans.
Applications should include relevant technical skills and contextual details about projects. Remote interviews will be conducted.
Keywords: DevOps, Cloud AWS, CI / CD, Security, Scaleable, IT Networks, Infrastructure
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.