Director of Business Development (25648)
Join this innovative consultancy who specialise in ideation and IP development for major tech companies. Take ownership of European business development, make the most of existing and new clients, building lasting relationships. Strategise, plan, and develop the sales process.
This role requires a CV demonstrating your strong understanding of intellectual property and either electronics engineering or applied physics.
The role may be fully remote to start with, but once the UK situation permits, you will be expected to be happy to travel to the company's Cambridge or Central London offices up to several times a week. You will be based in the UK, but in future travel will arise to other locations worldwide.
You will have:
- A strong background in technical or software business development / sales, for major "household name" tech companies in Europe
- A track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience working with clients at the executive (senior VP and higher) level
- Excellent skills as a listener, negotiator and communicator / presenter
- A strong knowledge of IP and either physics or electronics engineering
Along with your application, please include details of your sales performance versus targets for the last five years.
Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or if you're already in touch with us, recommend a friend for £250 at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.