Senior C++ Software Engineer (25676)
Do you have a thorough knowledge of the inner workings of C++ with a proven record of writing efficient code for a variety of platforms? This role is with a stable and profitable company operating in a growing market sector.
This role would involve developing fast efficient C++ for Windows, Mac, and Linux through to constrained embedded systems based on a range of processors.
Tasks will include:
- Development in C++ of reliable and secure code tailored for new and legacy platforms and products
- Development and prototyping of DSP algorithms
- Mentoring of less experienced team members
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in Computer Science or similarly applicable subject from a well-respected university
- Substantial commercial experience in C++
- Cross-platform development experience including Windows, OSX, Linux, and resource-constrained embedded systems.
- Strong mathematical skills and aptitude for algorithm development
- Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit or sponsorship
Skills in MATLAB and scripting languages would benefit your application but are not mandatory.
You would be joining a small team of like-minded technology enthusiasts. The company has pleasant and well-appointed offices and a dynamic but informal start-up like culture with minimal hierarchy and a lively social scene.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Signal Processing, C++, Python, MATLAB, Consumer-Electronics, Embedded, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Cambridgeshire, Audio.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.