Senior Field Support Engineer (25689)
Start in this senior role and build a team around you; they are seeking someone with team leader potential. You will be supporting a mechatronics product and thus will require a mixture of electronics and mechanical engineering background.
You will be a problem solver who can diagnose issues and possess previous experience creating and documenting solutions for other technical support colleagues to follow. In time the role will require visits to overseas customers, though they are a company who understand current concerns with travel; demonstrated by them holding video interviews at present.
It is expected you will have an electronics or mechanical degree and several years' experience in an electro-mechanical support role. You will need to be able to demonstrate most of the following attributes:
- Strong confidence and ability in dealing directly with both customers and company management
- Proven experience in a technical support and service role
- A working knowledge of machine building from drawings
- Previous experience with pneumatic and fluidic circuits
- Good working knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Overall methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative
- A bonus would be some team leadership or mentor experience
You could rapidly develop your career along with this dynamic young company who have exciting growth plans. They are a spin out of a larger company and hence still have the support of the big brother.
Keywords: Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics, Product Support, Team lead, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.