(Senior) C# Software Developer (25728)
This US incorporated company has multiple offices in the UK. They currently seek an experienced C# Software Developer to join their Oxfordshire office. This office is located in a central tech hub, close to a wide range of amenities and links to major road and rail networks.
Projects to work on will be based on their portfolio of tools used in 3D engineering simulations, providing a deep insight that can power innovative rapid product development through computational manipulation of geometry modelling and optimisation. The Software Developer will work on all stages including new features and close contact with UX designers.
- 1st / 2.1 in computer science, maths, physics, engineering or similar for a top ranked university.
- Industry experience as a software developer, working on complex .NET projects.
- Demonstrable commercial experience with C# including some (ideally most) of the following: MVVM, MVC, WPF, LINQ, multithreading.
- Additional experience with C++ would be desirable.
- Exposure to UI development processes would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with this well-established, global company. As well as an excellent base salary, additional benefits are available.
Keywords: .NET, C#, Visual Studios, UX / UI, Computer Aided Design, Modelling Tools, Software Engineering
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.