Technical Consultant (25746)
Based in the heart of London, this scientific tech company develops automation software that enables tracking of scientific samples. Their tools are in high demand in a clinical-aware environment, where high volumes of testing is being conducted.
They currently are recruiting within their professional services team for a Technical Consultant to join them. The team provide technical, customer-facing support to integrate their automation solutions with complex databases (configuration, documentation, installations, and troubleshooting), and deliver key training to customers.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, maths, physics or similar. Experience with life sciences would be desirable.
- Demonstrable technical experience with relational databases writing SQL (ideally Oracle). Any exposure with C#.NET would be desirable.
- Experience in a customer support or project management role dealing with customer data management.
- General competence with Windows platforms.
- Good communication skills with the ability to problem solve and prioritise work as needed.
- Ability to travel internationally when required (could be up to 10% of the time).
The role would suit people-oriented candidates keen to work in the life science sector in a technical position. Applicants with just a couple of years’ relevant experience and above will be considered. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available.
Keywords: Windows, SQL / Oracle, Customer-Facing, Technical Support
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.