Software Technical Lead - Python (25778)
This early-stage company seeks a Software Technical Lead to join them. The company develops innovative diagnostic products in the area of psychological well-being, contributing to advances in mental health.
As the Software Technical Lead, you will bring excellent hands-on Python development. Your technical remit includes developing back-end code in Python, developing proof-of-concept prototypes and supporting deployment and production of the new platform. The Lead aspect involves building and directing the software engineering team, working closely with the CTO.
- Good degree in software engineering, computer science or similar from a highly-ranked university
- Excellent knowledge of Python for commercial software development using modern production practices
- A track record of technical and team leadership, and mentoring team members.
- Knowledge of database and infrastructure design
- Full right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship.
This Software Technical Lead role is an excellent choice for someone looking to progress their career by building and leading a development team within an energetic company. Further expansion is planned in 2021.
The company is based in modern offices in a convenient Cambridge location; they offer an excellent work-life balance and a good remunerations package including options.
Keywords: Python, SDLC, Team Lead, Technical Lead, Django, Agile, Kanban, Architecture, Database, Infrastructure, Cloud, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Commercial Software Development, Cambridge.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.