Open Source Graphics Developer (25779)
This successful organisation is a significant contributor to the Mesa3D graphics stack on Linux which implements GL and Vulkan. They're seeking an open source enthusiast and skilled graphics programmer to join their team.
Your CV will show:
- You are either a keen open source contributor already, or have a love of open source and a desire to contribute.
- You are an expert C programmer who is also happy to write C++ code as required.
- Extensive Linux development experience.
- Clear ability and inclination to contribute usefully to a 3,000,000 line codebase.
- Clear knowledge of modern real-time graphics from an implementor's perspective.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Your ability and inclination to work remotely, full time.
The organisation is distributed, and hence this role is fully remote. It is also full time. Salary depends on relevant experience and expertise.
Candidates seeking a role of greater responsibility in this area, and commensurate remuneration, will demonstrate proportionally greater evidence of past contributions to graphics, drivers and open source, and ideally the Mesa3D project specifically.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Mesa, Mesa3D, GL, OpenGL, Vulkan, real-time graphics, drivers, Linux, open source, remote working, CI, Git.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.