Product Designer - Digital Healthcare (25786)
Do you enjoy inventing and designing digital and connected physical products for healthcare products and platforms?
This successful Cambridge company forms multidisciplinary teams to develop and commercialise ground-breaking products in diagnostic devices, drug delivery and surgical technologies. They seek a creative Product Designer who will be involved at all stages of the design process, creating the look, feel and function of the digital product.
- Degree in a relevant subject: HCI, user-centred design or similar
- Evidence of designing digital and connected physical products, preferably within the healthcare sector (please include a portfolio)
- Knowledge of the methodology and practise of user interface design
- Experience using design and prototyping tools
- Evidence of collaboration with software and product development engineers
- Experience working in an iterative Agile design process
- High level of empathy and interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity with this dynamic company who combine science, design and engineering to help people lead healthier lives. There is an excellent rewards package on offer as well as a genuine opportunity for career progression within the company.
Keywords: User Experience, Human Factors, Connected Healthcare, Medical, Digital Products, Visual Design, Agile, HCI, Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.