Group Leader - Mechanical Engineering (25818)
A rare opportunity has arisen to join this established company in a senior technical role as a Group Leader. The role reports directly to the Director of Engineering, and works alongside other Group Leaders. Key responsibilities would include: line management of an expert technical team; technical direction for complex medical device development projects; consultancy and business development involvement; and broad general engineering contributions as required.
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or similar from a well-regarded university.
- Extensive experience in technical leadership of multidisciplinary development projects.
- Demonstrable portfolio of medical device project involvement (from concept to development to verification).
- Strong comprehension of key industry standards (ISO 13485 and 14971).
- Consultancy experience including business development, and technical expertise.
As a Group Leader, communication is important – whether that is with clients, providing technical knowledge, or mentoring / line managing the team.
Applications of qualified candidates are invited as shortlisting is to happen in early 2021 with interviews to follow.
Keywords: Medical Devices, Team Leadership, Line Management, Project Management, Consultancy
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.