Electronics Technician (25844)
This is a role for a craftsperson engineer whose skills encompass electronics' assembly, soldering and bench-top work in an electronics lab. Projects range from one offs to small bespoke runs for commercial use and sale. All to the highest standard, something you and the company can be proud of.
This is the Cambridge office of a major company who also offer full production services for a diverse range of hardware projects used in defence, security, medical and industrial sectors.
Since you may undertake defence projects, you will need to have, or qualify for, SC level UK security clearance. The company will arrange this when required for eligible candidates.
Stepping away from the bench, you will also contribute to documentation, kitting - to produce ready-to-go kits of components - and shipping. You'll have a positive, cheerful attitude.
Your brief (1-2 page) CV will show you have:
- Excellent electronics assembly skills
- Professional soldering skills
- Worked on a diversity of projects which you can show and discuss
- Familiarity with common bench top tools
- Worked in an ESD safe environment (professional or hobbyist)
- A-level, HNC or equivalent qualifications
- Good English, Maths, computing and interpersonal skills
- UK residence and British nationality or other eligibility for SC clearance
This is a permanent, full time PAYE role. In addition to a competitive salary, a range of benefits will be provided including 25 days holiday, pension, private medical care, eligibility for an annual bonus scheme and insurances.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.