Lead Python Developer (25878)
This award-winning Cambridge high-tech company is at the forefront of systems that provide advanced medical solutions. As they continue to grow, they seek a Senior Python Developer to play a key role in designing and implementing Python software to support the development, monitoring and deployment of our client’s hardware and software.
You will have a good degree in a STEM subject, with strong Python development skills and the determination to develop software to the highest standards within agreed timescales.
Key skills and experience:
- On-the-job experience of using Python to develop high quality and robust software applications
- Providing technical guidance and leadership to a team of Software Developers
- Familiarity with C and C++ for hardware interfaces
- Keen to work collaboratively with team members and support their development
- Experience with standard development tools including CI/CD, version control, bug tracking
- Enthusiastic about working with internal and external customers to provide optimal solutions
This is a great opportunity to join a world leader developing technology which will benefit millions of people.
Contact ECM directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Python, PyQt, PyQtGraph, CI, CD, monitoring, Cloud, AWS, mentor, team lead, embedded, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.