Senior Software Engineer (25916)
This established company has a small team focused on their own operating system for a popular range of consumer products. As a Software Engineer you have probably used embedded Linux frequently during your career. Here is an opportunity to explore the insides of the OS more.
You will need to have a good technical degree along with many of the following skills:
- Proficiency in a Linux development environment
- Extensive knowledge of modern C++
- Good understanding of embedded software
- Appreciation of robust design and good software engineering practices
- An understanding of performance software and low resource usage
This is a great opportunity to join a profitable business as its Cambridge office continues to grow strongly. They offer a highly competitive salary and substantial benefits including share options.
Keywords: Embedded C++, Modern C++, Real-time, Linux OS, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.