Data Analyst - Health Sector (25935)
Are you a bright, communicative data analyst, with commercial experience, keen to see a real impact from your work?
This successful company works in the medical sector, where their advanced analytical tools and technologies have gained significant momentum with industry leaders. Their software platform provides real-time, up to the minute business data science vital to their clients.
They are seeking a Data Analyst with a background or active interest in using predictive analysis for business to join them. This is a chance to take ownership of new and growing data streams, apply your mind and provide your own insights – backed by robust analysis – into the best approaches to take.
You will have:
- A good degree in computing, mathematics or science from a top university
- Commercial experience in data analysis, and ideally related to business data science
- Interest or experience in the medical sector, pharmaceuticals, or related areas
- Professional experience with Excel or advanced data analysis tools
- Good communication and presentation skills
Ideally you will also have:
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases and/or NoSQL
- One or more of Python, R, MATLAB
- Experience of the software development lifecycle
The founders and staff form a collaborative team of smart and energetic, also relaxed and genuine, people who have built a successful business from the ground up. If you would like the chance to join them, do get in touch with ECM, with your CV.
Keywords: Cambridge, predictive analysis, data science, business intelligence, SQL, PowerBI, Excel, medical, pharma, healthcare
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.