Lead Data Engineer (25940)
This informatics and data science team are looking to hire a Lead Data Engineer. In this role, you would be responsible for projects and be a key point-of-contact. Key responsibilities would include: working with informatics pipelines to deliver genetic data products; develop operational relationships with health and government organisations; line management of a small team to ensure overall strategic goals are reached; and provide regular updates to the Leadership Team.
- Significant experience of defining and operating a data driven system that integrates data from multiple organisations.
- Understand how data structures and relationships are formed and can be integrated to answer specific questions (preferably within health data or epidemiology).
- Experience in line management including mentoring and coaching.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven project management skills through negotiations, time management and project delivery. Knowledge of scientific process challenges, and how to break down complex problems into actionable steps.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company, and work in a supportive environment. They have a culture of being family-friendly, and providing a work-life balance including flexible working beyond restrictions and lockdowns,
Keywords: Informatics, Genetic Data, Genomics, Healthcare, Pipelines, Line Management
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.