Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
- We use a cookie to remember the last few jobs on our website you have recently viewed. If you apply to a job or send us your CV via the website, this information is included for us. Otherwise it is just for you.
- We use a cookie to remember whether you've already read about how we work.
- We use a cookie to manage page transitions when you're viewing jobs, so we don't distract you with animation.
- Our web site is powered by cloud technology which uses two cookies to remember which web server is delivering content to you, so that you're consistently getting content from the same place.
- We use two cookies to provide us with Microsoft Application Insights. As with Google Analytics, these track the pages you visit, but in this case to help us make sure everything is working properly.
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer via your web browser. With many web browsers you can also adjust per-website settings to prevent particular websites from storing cookies. With some websites, this can prevent them from operating properly. Our website may continue to operate, but you won't be able to see which jobs you have recently viewed (and nor will we, if you apply for a job or send us your CV).
If you have disabled cookies on our website, you will likely see our cookie use notification regularly (since our website cannot save a cookie to tell us that you have dismissed it). There are third party web browser plugins such as "ad blockers" which can help you remove elements of websites which you don't want to see.