Our client is an expanding, highly professional and award-winning technical consultancy developing state of the art new products. They offer a stimulating work environment in an exceptional location close to Cambridge, with excellent benefits and career development prospects.
Due to growth, they are now seeking a creative, practically-minded Consultant Physicist.
Working within our client's multidisciplinary teams on major development projects, you will be responsible for developing solutions for a range of products and processes in the healthcare, consumer, industrial and energy sectors.
Your challenge is to solve some of the most intractable of problems. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Physics from a leading university
- Strengths in: Concept generation; System level design; Engineering analysis; Prototyping and lab testing
- Analysis of systems involving mechanics, optics, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness of technical/design consultancy, technology start-up, product development or similar
Contact us now for full details of this excellent opportunity.
Keywords: Cambridgeshire, physicist, consultant, concept generation, systems design, engineering analysis, prototyping, lab testing, mechanics, optics, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, technical consultancy; technology start-up, product development, physics, Cambridge.