Precision surgical robots, digital patient charts, automated diagnostic tools and procedures or personalised drug injectors – what was once science fiction is now commonplace in hospitals across the world, and our client has been one of the pioneers in this healthcare revolution.
Working on developing a number of novel and high-tech products, this company recognises the importance of Human Factors and Usability considerations in their designs. They are seeking an experienced Human Factors Engineer to join their world-class multidisciplinary team and contribute to the next generation of medical devices.
With several years of experience in a relevant industry, you will have:
- An excellent degree in Human Factors or Usability Engineering, Engineering Psychology, or similar;
- Experience working in regulated environments, ideally with ISO, EMA or FDA standards;
- Exposure to real-world product design, and the development process;
- Knowledge of tried and tested principles and methodologies for safe product design; and
- Confidence working in a multi-disciplinary, consultancy environment.
Any further knowledge of UI design, rapid prototyping technologies or proposal writing would be highly advantageous.
Working in a dedicated, cutting edge environment in Cambridge, our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, together with a host of other amenities and mod cons. You will be working with like-minded people, passionate about delivering the best possible solutions that will impact people’s lives in medicine and healthcare worldwide. If this sounds like the new challenge you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.