Summary: Are you an ultrasound imaging expert with top academic qualifications? Do you have extensive commercial experience in the ultrasound industry? Top company, Cambridge, to £55,000 + benefits.
This established, highly innovative company develops cutting edge solutions for blue-chip clients worldwide. This key role is to join a group developing cutting edge technologies in wireless medical, molecular diagnostics, surgical systems, augmented reality and immersive displays.
- You will take ownership of your client’s challenging ultrasound imaging problems, and get deeply involved with a variety of technologies, encompassing ultrasound and beyond.
- Working with a broad range of technologies and industries, you will rapidly build your technical and commercial knowledge and apply it to exciting new developments.
- You will interact directly with clients whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and need strong communication skills.
- Your ability to tackle complex technical problems and projects will directly determine the pathway of new technology reaching the market.
- Your attitude, reliability and dedication will enable you to effectively integrate with teams of scientists, engineers, designers inside our client and in clients' organisations.
You must have at least a 2.1 Hons in mechanical, engineering or physics related subjects and have extensive industrial experience in ultrasound imaging. Ideally you will also have a PhD relating to ultrasound imaging as well. You will be an excellent communicator and have a good intuitive approach to problem solving and technology development.
Keywords: Cambridge, Ultrasound, Imaging, Mechanical, Engineering, 2.1, 1st, PhD, Physics.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.