This Cambridge-based scientific software company is seeking a (Senior) Software Test Engineer to join them in an Agile, collaborative and friendly working environment.
Working on significant automated and manual test engineering, your CV will demonstrate your:
- Good degree in computing or a related subject from a world-class university
- Significant commercial experience as a software test engineer
- Automation skills to the coding/scripting level (so beyond Selenium and the like)
- Experience with API testing, regression testing, smoke testing and continuous integration
- Interest and experience in supplementary manual testing
- Test plan development experience
- Agile development skills and knowledge of best practices
- Strong numerate skills for working with scientific data
- Aptitude for applying analytical skills to diagnose intricate problems
You will also need full existing permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
At their established offices in the heart of Cambridge, convenient for transport links, you would join a successful company with a global client base working on scientific software used by many thousands of clients around the world.
If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.