Quant Consultant (Strategy / Financial Solutions) (23507)
Have you experience working at a management consultancy but feel you're overlooked on new projects or responsibilities? Are you looking to advance your career, working on quantitative analysis projects based on applied technologies. Our client is a bespoke strategy consultancy based in Cambridge who works on projects based worldwide – Eastern Europe, Asia, Middle East and South America –. Their key strength as a consultancy lies in their lean approach and expertise in formulating trusted strategy and financial solutions as well as understanding of markets based on technology-focussed infrastructure.
They are looking for an exceptional individual who can join them as a consultant, and be expected to take on early responsibility. In return they can provide rapid promotion within their defined career path.
Who should apply?
- Strong academic background with a continuous history of high achievement (mostly A*/As at A-level (including maths / further maths), 1st class degree in a numerate subject (maths, statistics, physics or similar) from a top-tier university.
- Demonstrable independent research / analysis experience through a PhD or through post-graduate commercial experience with a management or large accountancy consultancy.
- Strong analytical experience using advanced Excel for quantifying models. Specific experience in finance or business modelling would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in presenting technically complex information.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, with additional language fluency in Spanish, French, or Arabic being highly desirable.
- Ability to travel internationally for days or weeks at a time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join this niche, specialised strategy consultancy. In this role they will work with partners and senior consultants, and be given real project responsibility. It is well suited for someone with excellent quantitative problem solving skills and inductive reasoning powers. Applicants of interest must be prepared to be tested prior in numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning tests prior to interviews.
This is an opportune time to join this growing strategy consultancy and be rewarded with excellent remunerations.
Inductive / Numerical / Verbal Reasoning, Analysis, Quant, Maths Modelling, Data Science, Finance, Business, French / Spanish / Portuguese, Consultancy, International Travel.
Please note: interested applicants should be a close match to the requirement. Candidates based in the UK are preferred.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.