Software Engineer (Linux C) (23609)
Do you want to break out of the monotony of legacy code bases and work on interesting work that give you full project autonomy? Out client has exploded upon the tech scene in the past few years with their innovative tools. Due to increased demand, they are further expanding – do you have what it takes to be their next software engineer?
- You’ll likely have a strong academic record with a computer science degree (or similar) but moreover have gained commercial experience in a software engineering role.
- Extensive programming experience with C on Linux. Knowledge of kernel development, debuggers, compilers or assembly would be desirable.
- Further technical experience with Python would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Enjoy taking on work responsibilities and ownership.
- Flexibility to travel overseas on occasion.
This role is not for everyone. If you like easy problems and collaborative all-day discussions about next steps, this role should be avoided. However, if you enjoy being an engineer, know your Linux C inside-out, and want a refreshing, inclusive company that gives you real responsibilities, this is a fantastic opportunity to consider.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV and any accompanying documents for initial review. Each application will be advanced on their own merit.
Innovative Tools, Development, Project Ownership, Team Player, Linux C, Kernel, Assembly
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.