Our client has a vacancy for a talented Sensors Physicist to join them working on the development of MEMS transducers and microfluidic devices. This is a new role with this multi-disciplinary team; as well as seeking technical brilliance, our client wishes to see a Sensors Physicist who will develop into an innovative project leader, defining new market opportunities.
- A 1st class degree in physics or engineering from a world class highly ranked university
- A PhD including extensive hands-on experience of microfabrication
- An all-rounder with clear evidence of inventiveness, analysis and design
- Development of microfluidic sensors would be of particular interest
- Technology enthusiast, comfortable with both clients and colleagues
This is a superb opportunity to join this new development group, working on cutting-edge development. As the group develops, there will be further opportunity for career progression, client interaction and business development.
Keywords: Haptic Control, MEMS transducers, Sensors, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.