An excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a global team delivering exciting new automotive software.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in the design, development and testing of HMI
- Strong grasp of automotive electrical system fundamentals. Knowledge of vehicle electrical system development cycle and model-based development methodology
- Knowledge in electrical system prototyping, modelling, simulation, hardware-in-the-loop testing, and calibration
- Working knowledge of AutoSAR, FMEA, functional safety analysis, ISO 26262
- Strong verbal and written language skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures (C and C++)
- Understand development tools such as Kanzi
- Experience of working within a global team
- Strong problem solver and team player
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.