Haskell Developer (23897)
This startup seeks a Haskell Developer (other functional languages are available) to join their expanding team. This company is developing a Haskell compiler where the resulting executable runs on an FGPA based platform. Imagine the speed improvement possible for a software algorithm running within an FPGA.
The following will distinguish you from other software developers:
- At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
- A passion and aptitude in functional programming
- Commercial proficiency with at least one of the following: Haskell, ML, OCaml or F#
- Solid experience of software development working within a commercial team
- Exposure to modern development processes including Agile
- Experience with Linux platforms especially Ubuntu or NixOS
This is an excellent opportunity for a Haskell Developer to work on machine learning projects and a growing range of application areas. This is an established company now going through an exciting growth stage.
Keywords: Functional Programming, Haskell, ML, OCaml, F#, Agile, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.