Headquartered in Cambridge, our client is a growing strategy consultancy. They are looking for exceptional analytical, numerate consultants / analysts to join them. Their projects are globally located – Europe, Asia, South America and Australia – working with highly recognised national and international brands on technology-focussed infrastructure projects. Their key strength as a consultancy lies in their lean approach and expertise in formulating trusted strategy and financial solutions as well as understanding of markets.
Joining them as a junior consultant / analyst, you can expect early responsibility and rapid career promotion within their defined career path.
Who should apply?
- Strong academic background with a continuous history of high achievement (mostly As at A-level (including maths / further maths), 1st class degree in a numerate subject (maths, statistics, physics or similar) from a top-tier university.
- Demonstrable independent research experience (through commercial project work, or extensive Masters / PhD). Ideally, experience working in a management or large accountancy consultancy would be highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical experience using advanced Excel for quantifying models is desirable. Specific experience in finance or business modelling would also be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in presenting technically complex information.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, with additional language fluency in Spanish, French, Portuguese or Arabic being highly desirable.
- Ability to travel internationally for days or weeks at a time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join this niche, specialised strategy consultancy. In this role they will work with partners and senior consultants, and be given real project responsibility. It is well suited for someone with excellent quantitative problem solving skills and inductive reasoning powers. Applicants of interest must be prepared to be tested prior in numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning tests prior to interviews.
This is an opportune time to join this growing strategy consultancy and be rewarded with excellent remunerations.
Inductive / Numerical / Verbal Reasoning, Analysis, Quant, Maths Modelling, Data Science, Finance, Business, French / Spanish / Portuguese / Arabic, Consultancy, International Travel.
Please note: interested applicants should be a close match to the requirement. Candidates based in the UK are preferred.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.