Senior DevOps Engineer (23938)
Based in central Cambridge, this tech darling has attracted series A investment as well as gathered a number of innovation awards. It has partnered with market leading tech companies, providing an intrinsic service / technology toolset that improve developer productivity.
As the company has grown, they have also developed their infrastructure core and are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to map out development and releases and take overall ownership of software development processes.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar.
- 3 years+ commercial experience within an Agile team.
- Experience as a software engineering including delivering a relevant product, and subsequently gained experience in configuration management, continuous build and test management tools.
- Demonstrable experience working within a collaborative environment, both with engineers and customers.
- Broad technology experience with tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet and TeamCity. Further experience with scripting (Python) or programming (Linux, C / C++) would be beneficial.
The company operate in a collaborative environment with employees having the freedom to do what they think is best for the company and thus can make their own decisions under team goals. In return, excellent remunerations are on offer.
Agile, Configuration Management, Continuous Build, Test Management, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Python, C / C++, Linux, Puppet
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.