This successful technology company develops innovative consumer connectivity hardware and associated embedded software for international clients. They are seeking a talented Product Owner to join their growing team.
You will need to be adaptable, pragmatic, and collaborative by nature: able to forge the requirements of multiple internal and external stakeholders into a single coherent product vision, and to work with engineering teams to evolve the optimum development process.
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant technical subject from a leading university.
- Demonstrable understanding of Agile product development.
- Extensive history of collaboration with engineering teams, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Solid experience as Product Owner (although that may not have been your job title): creating product roadmaps, backlog management, and planning releases.
- A background in embedded software or hardware development.
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Great company, don’t miss out - apply now!
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.