We are looking for an immediately available Head of Engineering to join this young and dynamic company that develops hardware / software solutions for network communications. Key areas of responsibility will include: contributing to the company’s strategic direction; delivering engineering plans; maintain the company’s position as a technology leader in their sector; provide guidance and mentoring; and implement formal development processes.
- Degree qualified in engineering, electronics or similar.
- Extensive industry experience working on hardware and software products. Preference is for knowledge of microwave communications technologies.
- Management experience (line and project).
- Understanding and experience of Agile processes.
- Strong communications skills – ability to speak with different audiences and build relevant relationships.
Initially a 6 month fixed term contract is available, with the possibility that a permanent role could follow.
Preference is for candidates based in the UK (ideally in commuting distance to Cambridge) and who have the right to work in the UK indefinitely.
Management, Hardware / Software, Microwave / Communications, Agile
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.