This automotive electronics company are transitioning to the latest ISO processes and data protection standards and are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to lead this process.
You will have previously led organisations in similar transitions through evolving international standards. You will especially have experience of ISO9001:2015.
In addition you will have:
- Years of previous experience in quality management, likely in the automotive sector and/or with electronics companies, including the creation, documentation and rollout of processes compatible with the organisation’s approach and project structure
- Significant experience with detailed regulations and their impact on an organisation
- Worked closely with leads across engineering, operations, support and other affected departments
- Experience reviewing supporting software systems w.r.t relevant changes
- Previously achieved a good degree in a relevant technical subject from a top university, backed by good A-level grades
Additional experience with data protection regulations and compliance with be beneficial.
This is a contract-to-permanent role, hence the company wishes to discuss an initially fixed term employment with a view to a permanent position if subsequently mutually agreeable. They are happy to consider contract rates for the fixed term portion; any permanent salary will be in line with industry norms for permanent roles.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: quality management, ISO9001 : 2015, data protection, automotive, electronics
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.